Merry Malaysian Christmas!

15 Responses to Merry Malaysian Christmas!

1. Ken says:

Funny epilogue to this story: the cookies are terrible! Inedible (dry, hard and flavorless). We really appreciate the host’s kind thoughts in giving them to us… and there’s a shop in the basement of our hotel where we can pick up a Nestle bar to wash them down.

2. Marcy Hunter says:

Merry Christmas!!!

3. Kathy Ehley says:

Merry Christmas. We had an overcast day too but not wearing a cotton top.
    How disappointing to have dry, yucky cookies. At least the coffee was good.

Keep the updates coming.

4. Dee and Wilson says:

Merry Christmas. No snow here, it seems weird. At least one less chore on the list of holiday duties. I have lots of leftover cookies, perhaps I should overnight them to Malyasia? Enjoy your time away . . . we miss you….

Thanks for the offer Dee. I found a chocolate ice cream cone for only .40 cents, so I think I’ll be okay.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Happy New Year!

Karen

5. Margaret Trissel says:

Really enjoy your vignettes of your experiences! Merry Christmas from a no snow WI this year!!!!

6. Betty says:

Really enjoy all the postings. A very Happy New Year. Angie Schmidt had some great footage of other people opening gifts. Can you get their facebook postings.

Thanks for the well wishes Betty. Happy New Year to you!
      I am connected to Angie on Fabcebook and will check it out.

Cheers!

Karen and Ken

7. Jennifer Rice says:

I just spent some time catching up on your blog. I needed a little Karen fix. Missing you but it looks like you are having a good time.

8. Dragos says: